• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

7” Bunka Nitro-V CuMai

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_0440.jpegIMG_0442.jpeg
I have a really unique 7” Chef knife available. Made from Baker Forges new Stainless core CuMai. The core is Nitro-v heat treated to 63rc lightly etched to bring out the contrast in the copper and carbon cladding. The goal of this project was to have the beauty of the Baker Forge materials but with the edge retention and performance of Nitro-v. This piece has a 7” blade with a full height grind and maroon richlite handle. The Nitro-v at a high hardness takes a very keen edge and performs very well in the kitchen. I recommend caring for this knife like a carbon steel blade as far as hand washing and drying well before storing due to the cladding. Priced at $650 it ships with a padded zipper case for storage. Here is a link to this piece on my website for anyone interested. https://www.edgeknifeworks.com/prod...v-cumai/172?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

Last edited:
Just started offering a special coupon for anyone on the forum. Use code BLADEFORUMS for free shipping in the US.

Last edited:
Back