• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8" Knight-Shift Master Chef Knife w/ Stabiized and Dyed Curly Maple (Still Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a fine specimen of an 8" chef knife. All design credit goes to Jason Knight.

Blade: 1/8 inch AEB-L hardened/tempered to 61 RC - 8 inches long with hand rubbed finish - 2 3/8" tall from bottom edge heel to spine - heel and spine rounded for comfort

Handle: Stabilized and dyed curly maple with red liner secured by 2 patina'd copper corby bolt, onemosaic pin, and Acraglass epoxy - handle is 4 7/8" long from back of handle to flared butt - top of scales scalloped for pinch grip comfort

Knife will ship insured and in a padded zippered case (pictured).

Price is $300 (paypal preferred), price includes insured shipping with continental United States as well as PayPal's fees

If you would like to purchase this high speed high performance tool please post here first and I will contact you with my PayPal info.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Looks very nice, but the price really sets it off! Very reasonable for the quality.

I'll take it if you include shipping to Australia in the price.

How much do you think shipping would be? Just curious, I can't check until tomorrow.

...and thank you everyone for the positive comments. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
I can do that if you add $10 to cover the paypal fees. Please let me know if this is good and email me your mailing address.

Thanks for the interest.

Beautiful work, especially the handle! I'm glad you got it sold - the temptation was almost too much to resist :)

WOW - If I had to buy a knife like that I would need to become a full time chef.

I am glad that temptation is gone! That was close to becoming my Saturday breakfast knife. I am happy for the buyer AND the seller. Russ

since I cant find your PM I will ask you to pm me or email as I have good offer ...unless you want me to post it...thanks jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back