• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

888Knivesrus is excellent.

I just got in an order from Danny at 888knivesrus, and well, I am really happy with it. I was in the market for a colapsable baton for My Fiance's truck, and I had asked Mike Turber about the Dragon Forge label, and he said that he has a lifetime warrenty behind them and that he stands behind them 100% (I will post a review on it, but overall, especially for the price, I am impressed).

I also wanted to get an ASP so I had something to compare the DF baton with. Danny had both, and he cut me a great deal on the ASP. I had asked him a few questions and he did not hesitate to give me his opinion on the Dragon Forge product when I had asked about it.

Danny has been a pleasure to deal with. I have ordered from him three times, and each time the order is shipped ASAP and has been exactally what I ordered. Danny has alot more than what is on the website as well, so if you are looking for something, give him a call.

Thanks Danny...as Arnold puts it..."I'll be back!"

YeK

------------------
It is not a matter of whether or not you are paranoid, it is a matter of whether or not you are paranoid enough.

AKTI # A000348

It has been a little while since I ordered from Danny; he is great and very helpful.

I still owe him five bucks for shipping which I have not forgotten...

I like buying from him and recommend him often.

------------------
Dances with lemmings

Back