A Big Welcome to Salem Straub! Promethean Knives!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I just saw the new subforum and wanted to give Salem a big welcome!

It is really cool to see the subforum, it will be a serious asset to our community.

I just can't say enough good about Salem and his knives!!! He is a really great guy and his knives are the best.

Daniel, thanks bud! You're officially the first to post a new thread in this forum, I wondered who it would be and it's cool it's Mr. Daniel Fairly. Thanks for the advice the other day too, I think it worked for me. Keep grinding those nice plunges!

Hey I just noticed this new one down here too! Good to see you got a "home base!" I've been secret fan of your work for quite a while now, I'm gonna keep my eye one you! Hopefully I can get some money saved up before you really bring in the big bucks!

Oh, and do expect to get a liars club, full of BS'ers and coffee drinkers that show up on a regular basis! You'll probably see me here somewhat often!

-Xander

Ah yes, we can sit around the cooler with our feet propped up and trade exaggerations. Looking forward to it! As for raking in the big bucks, well I think that you still have a comfortable amount of time to get in the door before that happens...

I would join in with a long post filled with accolades for Salem's superb work....but might he might call me didactic :)

...so I'll just say ,"Hi."

Ah man, yeah Mike I'm gonna be walking over and knocking on your door to borrow a cup of borax or some welding rod now and then... but I'll bring a beer with me. How's that?

Stacy, you are DIDACTIC! OF course that's always meant as a compliment from me. Thanks.

Carl, I do hope you'll drop in from time to time. Thanks for the comment!

Back