A couple of cool pictures.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
A whole bunch of emails went out tonight so check your inboxes.

ThanksgivingBatch2.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch3.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch4.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch7.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch6.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch5.jpg

ThanksgivingBatch1.jpg

The big unvieling: This is a new model from Fletcher Knives. It's called the Hatchula II.

Specs:
OAL: 12"
Blade Length: 6.5"
Blade Width: 2"
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1
Grind: Convex Saber

This particular one is special. It has a convex grind down to a zero edge, no secondary bevel. I will most likely NEVER do this again so please don't ask for it. It's WAY too much of a pain in the ass.

HatchulaII1.jpg

HatchulaII2.jpg

HatchulaII4.jpg

HatchulaII8.jpg

Onward!

DeltasO.jpg

HiResDeltasP.jpg

DeltasQ.jpg

DeltasR.jpg

DeltasS.jpg

HiResBushOperatorsE.jpg

BushOperatorsJ.jpg

BushOperatorsF.jpg

BushOperatorsG.jpg

BushOperatorsJ.jpg

BushOperatorsK.jpg

DeltaFourE.jpg

DeltaFourB.jpg

DeltaFourC.jpg

DeltaFourD.jpg

HiResKilosE.jpg

HiResKilosF.jpg

HiResKilosG.jpg

HiResKilosH.jpg

Second Esteban poking its head out.

EstebanE.jpg

EstebanD.jpg

Continued...

And last but certainly not least, my new knife. I keep one out of every batch and this is the one I ended up with. The blade just wasn't turning out the way I wanted it during the initial grinding so I decided to keep it. I had a set of very pretty, dark red burlap 1/8" scales from Shadetree sitting with my stack of handle material, so I doubled it up with some black canvas micarta and pinned it with black 1/4" pins. After I got through shaping the handle, the grinds actually started coming out really nice on this one so in the end it pulled an ugly duckling on me and came out beautiful. I dig it!

BushOperatorsR.jpg

BushOperatorsS.jpg

BushOperatorsM.jpg

BushOperatorsN.jpg

BushOperatorsO.jpg

BushOperatorsP.jpg

I went ahead and made a sheath for it so I can take it to Ohio with me for Thanksgiving with the in-laws.

BushOperatorsW.jpg

BushOperatorsY.jpg

BushOperatorsX.jpg

I went ahead and made a sheath for it so I can take it to Ohio with me for Thanksgiving with the in-laws.
BushOperatorsW.jpg

Dylside, ever make it to any of the knife/gun shows when you are in Ohio ?
Be safe.

Usually I'm just there during the holidays so I'm spending all that time with family. :barf: and they don't care for things like that.:thumbdn: ...I mean yay...family! Although, I bet I could talk my father-in-law into that. I've poluted his mind with all kinds of survival, knife and gun garbage. Maybe I need to check the gunshow schedules around there.

Those look AWESOME! That said, I didn't get your e-mail blast, so I'm sad :(

Those look AWESOME! That said, I didn't get your e-mail blast, so I'm sad :(

Don't be sad yet bro! The emails I sent out last night were only for everyone who had dibs on one of those knives. The email blast I send out next will be to let everyone know which ones are available. I'll be sending that one out on Friday and it will go to everyone on the email list.

Damn that red one is so nice looking! Also to update the other thread for what's next, a Hatchula II! Badass.

That black and red is nice Dylan I like a little color on knives some times . keep going this is a good start for your forum .

Love that Hatchula II Dylan, it's made me even more excited for the knife ya gonna make me now !

Wonder what we can call that, maybe something like the Quest as it's part of my Quest for my ultimate knife !

Man first the Hatchula now the Hatchula 2! You're killing me Dylan, gonna make me brake the bank real soon.

great pics Dylan.. your work has come a long way bro...:eek: i really like that red one too, i don't blame you for keeping it...:thumbup: is that a bush operator?? :)

Dylan, that Vampire (Red Newbie) is just wicked.. Can you do a D4 or Bush Operator in the same style?

Pitdog ,you know that the perfect knife does not nor will it ever exsist . It is the justification we give to ourselves ,making it ok to buy more knives . I'm ok with that and yes I still tell myself I'm looking for the One . As if when I find it I'll hold it up and a bright light will shine and I'll never want another knife . Keep looking you have come up with some great designs .

Pitdog ,you know that the perfect knife does not nor will it ever exsist . It is the justification we give to ourselves ,making it ok to buy more knives . I'm ok with that and yes I still tell myself I'm looking for the One . As if when I find it I'll hold it up and a bright light will shine and I'll never want another knife . Keep looking you have come up with some great designs .

Cheers buddy, my last design feels pretty damn clost to perfect for me so the one I sent Dylan is very close in specs. I tried to keep it a little in fitting with Dylans style though.

Love that Hatchula II Dylan, it's made me even more excited for the knife ya gonna make me now !

Wonder what we can call that, maybe something like the Quest as it's part of my Quest for my ultimate knife !

Brother, you we can name that knife whatever you want. It's your design. That means that the name is up to you.

is that a bush operator?? :)

Sure is.

Dylan, that Vampire (Red Newbie) is just wicked.. Can you do a D4 or Bush Operator in the same style?

Yes I can. It'll cost a pretty penny in addition. Those scales are expensive, but it can be done no problem.

What the hell are you talking about? Of course there's a perfect knife! The knife I'm making for him is "the one".

.....and when the new wears off that one, the next one i make him will be "the one". LOL:D

Back