A CREEPY FELLA THAT DROPPED IN THE SHOP,AND SAID GET a GRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Heres a sweet fella that Andy handcrafted from a newborn,I found it lingering on the exchange,had to have it,Walnut over Osage Recluse! Aint it a beauty!

097-6.jpg

082-4.jpg

091-5.jpg

Last edited:
It is a beauty! That is very nice. Am I to understand that Andy put a new handle on the knife?

Mark

No, i just picked it up off the exchange, but he made it what it is

That was a nice grab! I'd been watching the exchange and missed it by about 45 minutes. That is a beauty!

Then I missed the big chopper you had a sale. That was beautiful! It wasn't a good week. :D:D

i saw this one too....right after you bought it. beautiful knife. enjoy!

That is one beautiful Recluse! I'm a Recluse man myself and that one is absolutely gorgeous.

Enjoy!

ERG

Glad you all like it - I hated to let it go, but I had two of 'em, and hung on to this recluse instead: spalted saber with black micarta-bolstered bloodwood and a curly cue pommel to finish it off. Enjoy your new recluse, Bill!

Last edited:
Wow. Those are both really gorgeous knives! I would be proud to own either of them. Very nice score bacustomknives, I hope you enjoy your new Recluse :thumbup: I'm really quite partial to the second Recluse myself (the one with bloodwood and the curly cue), but they are both dripping with classic Fiddleback stylishness. Thanks for sharing the pictures guys!

One more shot of the curly cue recluse (CCR) and family courtesy of Fiddleback Forge - Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back