• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Few For Sale

Hey guys. Got a few nice ones for sale.

1. Basic 11--Jungle Green blade and Res C handle. New/Unused. $325 $315

2. Custom Shop Ram's Horn Game Warden with Paul Long sheath--Double cut blade and Ram's Horn handle with red spacers. Perfect condition, used once to cut a cheesecake from a special somebody. $395 **SOLD**

3. Steel Heart Ergo--Hand satined blade and black quilted micarta slabs. This is a well loved, straight up user. No dings or rolls on edge, but could use a good sharpening. Comes with a beautiful leather sheath with Busse Combat engraved on it. $375 **SOLD**

4. Terror Monkey Stealth Fighter--Black blade with Black G10 handles. New/Unused. $300

Price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal (+3%) or USPS Money Order fine.

If you have any questions or would like additional pics, shoot me a pm.
I might be willing to separate knives and sheaths if there are buyers for both.

Thanks,
Grant

DSC_0057_4.jpg

DSC_0056_3.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058_3.jpg

Last edited:
hi grant ill take 2. Custom Shop Ram's Horn Game Warden with Paul Long sheath--Double cut blade and Ram's Horn handle with red spacers. Perfect condition, used once to cut a cheesecake from a special somebody. $395

will pay with usps m/o need your address will send pm thanks don b:thumbup:

Would you be willing to part with just the sheath for the Steel Heart-E?
- Thanks

Yes, I will take the sheath.
- Thank you!

Back