• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Five Pack from GEC, Case, Queen & Boker

Free USA only shipping
Paypal or USPS MO ok

Please no trades at this time

Case Amber Sawcut Bone Stockman- CV Blades, nice Amber Bone scales, great walk n talk. Lil bit o rub as is common on this pattern. Brand new with box and papers...$45 Shipped

Queen Mountain Man-
D2 Blade, Nice strong snap, perfectly centered blade tiny bit of side to side when open if you really look for it. Some very light cutting, looks new, Comes with box...$old to rechal, thank you

Queen Congress- Replaced the delrin scales with spanish cedar. D2 blades with forced patina. Carried and used some. All blades have great snap with no play. Modified one of the pen blades to a mini bowie/clip. A unique little guy that I hope finds a good home. All blades have a fresh edge. Comes with box...$55 Shipped

Great Eastern Cutlery Cuban Castro- Red Glass Jigged bone. #08 of 25 made, comes with COA. Brand new never used just admired. Comes with tube...$125 Shipped

Boker Howser- Black G10 Scales, 440c Blade, inlaid SS liners, half stop, hard snap with no play. Centered. A real nice one thats quite rare. Carried a few times light cutting. Looks new. Comes with carry pouch, papers and box...$OLD to Lee, thank you

Last edited:
I'll take the Boker Howser

I will take the Queen Mountain Man if it is available. Anybody can tell me how to send PM? Please send me an email at antiquesword at outlook dot com ,thank you.

Back