A game to play

As much as I love halberds, you may have trouble finding someone here that has one.

Well, I just happened to be in Walmart..Lol.

How about a knife and some windproof matches.

As much as I love halberds, you may have trouble finding someone here that has one.

Ye of little faith... ;)
aXV9rLD.jpg

Still on windproof matches

Not an entry because it's not my picture but I could sure argue this as a submission. The road flare is by mechanism a giant match, even down to the method of ignition. I could download, rename, upload to Imgur copy copy new URL and post it as an entry. That's an awful lot of work, hell it would be much easier, quicker and much more believable to think think that I just went out to the barn and grabbed one for a pic.

No that would be dishonest but I'm certainly not above throwin' one up just because I thought of it first. ;) :)

survival-1024x768.png

Not an entry because it's not my picture but I could sure argue this as a submission. The road flare is by mechanism a giant match, even down to the method of ignition. I could download, rename, upload to Imgur copy copy new URL and post it as an entry. That's an awful lot of work, hell it would be much easier, quicker and much more believable to think think that I just went out to the barn and grabbed one for a pic.

No that would be dishonest but I'm certainly not above throwin' one up just because I thought of it first. ;) :)

survival-1024x768.png
This is one of the reasons I love this forum. The humor and joy I got from this has given me a smile on a day full of paperwork and desk junk! Thanks

Wife swears that her grandmother bought these off a side of the road Indian while on vacation in Arizona.

She picks a knife and an authentic bier stein from Germany

I'll post in the morning. My dad stole one from the original Hofbrauhaus in Germany back in I think 1977 ish.
I'll look for it in the morning. He actually stole two, one got smashed in his backpack by the bouncer. It's glass, made all the way back to Rome where he was an exchange student, then back to Texas.

Sorry, can't find it. I'll keep looking, if i find it I'll throw a pic up

Back