A game to play

I fell on the stairs...sorry but I didn't wanna risk trying again. Stair are hard with rounded bottom of this cast.

I broke my foot in two places, partially torn peroneal brevis tendon, partially torn Achilles tendon. Running in downtown Chicago in inappropriate shoes.

K.O.D. K.O.D.
Man you are committed to this game, for your efforts (which I applaud) I will settle for a standard old chair of any kind, only for you though anyone else has to get the camp chair lol
Get that thing healed up man, don't push it too hard. Just got over a broken ankle myself a few months ago, had to walk on it about 30 yards (if you call it walking). Didn't have a choice, was home alone with my 3 year old and had to get him back inside the house. I almost passed out.

K.O.D.,
I am very sorry that happened and I pray for a speedy recovery my friend.
Please don't hurt yourself further or the risk for this game..which is all it is.

Yes, any chair is more than good with this knife freak :cool:

I was wondering if K.O.D. fell
Saw the "15 mins or so" post, and more then an hour later still no response, I hoped he just said F it and went to sleep, and I did just the same expecting to wake up to a new pic, no such luck though.
hope all is well K, in honor of your efforts, here's a pair of chairs, and the next pic:

A knife with K.O.D.'s walking boot/air cast

I was wondering if K.O.D. fell
Saw the "15 mins or so" post, and more then an hour later still no response, I hoped he just said F it and went to sleep, and I did just the same expecting to wake up to a new pic, no such luck though.
hope all is well K, in honor of your efforts, here's a pair of chairs, and the next pic:

A knife with K.O.D.'s walking boot/air cast

It's going to be real creepy if someone other than K.O.D. posts that one.

I figured he'd be the only one.
And considering his efforts in trying for the chairs, whenever he logs back in he would have the chance at this one without having to go very far.

In a lot of pain, but ok. Using a cane now. Luckily I had one from when I broke my sacrum.

Thanks everyone for your concerns. I go to the doctor's office Wednesday. The head doc wants to see me because I have a complicated case. I've broken nearly every bone in my foot at least once at some point in my life, many several times. Never even knew.

I have a broken calcaneus (heel bone), broken talus, partially torn peroneal brevis tendon and Achilles tendon, and shards of bone on top of my foot. The X-ray was gruesome.

Threw all my cologne out about a decade ago. And no, I don't use Axe spray either.

Threw all my cologne out about a decade ago. And no, I don't use Axe spray either.
Every axe spray I've encountered smelled horrible.

I think the aim is to make you smell terrible right from go, that way when you actually start to stink there's no change in the level of how bad you smell.

I agree. Plus, the axe scent doesn't last very long.

In a couple hours I'll throw a pic up of my collection, with my new ZT 0095 BLK.

I dont wear cologne often, these two bottles have lasted me a few years, but when I do, it's either Burberry or Bleu.

How about a knife and what's for dessert tonight?

Last edited:
This jumbo Reese's cup:eek:

A78F6A6D-D249-4440-9D77-C3FC2EA6FFBB_zpsbub57hwv.jpg

How about a knife with any Bob Dylan album?

The album that produced Mr. Tambourine Man! Great stuff!!!

Awesome Spydie Perrin too!!!
Thanks, and this was always my favorite Dylan album, although they are pretty much all on par with one another.
I envy that reese's cup... and the Rockstead:)

Back