A knife for J Williams

NWA

Here is one of J's knives he ordered. This one is my 4" Scout Model with Black Canvas Scales.

IMG_2325.jpg

I think he is gonna like it.

Nick:)

Arghhhhhh....:eek:

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!:D:D

Oh man, I cant wait.:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Finaly some sweet NWA steel for me!

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait!!

Oh, I almost forgot! Jake said he wanted you to send it to me, but that he'd rather just receive the bill. Thanks!

Arghhhhhh....:eek:

I like it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!:D:D

Oh man, I cant wait.:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Finaly some sweet NWA steel for me!

First one? Really?

I guess there's no question :D

Congrats Jake! Love the BCM by the way :thumbup:

And that is one fine looking blade. Gonna need a 4incher myself....

Oh, I almost forgot! Jake said he wanted you to send it to me, but that he'd rather just receive the bill. Thanks!

Uh..... Not a chance buddy. ;) Its pretty sweet though huh?

First one? Really?

Yep..... I missed the WSS survival knife run, and have wanted one ever since, just never jumped on Nicks waiting list untill a while back.:eek:

It didnt help playing with several other forum members Scouts, and seeing all the cool pics of em. :rolleyes: OH, and as an ex Cav Scout, I guess its fitting for me to own one. :D

I guess there's no question :D

Congrats Jake! Love the BCM by the way :thumbup:

And that is one fine looking blade. Gonna need a 4incher myself....

You know I love the BCM, and Black handles in general, as do you. Looks good in BCM huh?

I thought yours was a 4in? :confused:

man.. that thing looks great....:eek: you're going to love it Jake...:) nice work Nick...:thumbup:

where's a pic of the Stinger....

man.. that thing looks great....:eek: you're going to love it Jake...:) nice work Nick...:thumbup:

where's a pic of the Stinger....

Jake will have to provide that, as I already shipped them.

Thanks for all the nice compliments guys.

Nick:)

As good as those pics are, they still don't do Nick's knives justice. They are smokin!!!!

I know you will enjoy those J.

B

HT, Jake got two knives in this order, the Stinger model and a 4" version of Nick's Sierra Scout. :thumbup:

Guys if you havent ever held a NWA, you dont have any idea. Its what a knife should feel like, in every way.

I love my scout, and think if I only had this blade from here on out I would be just fine. Nick makes the best knife Ive ever owned. Not to say other makers arent nice, this just fits my hand soooooo well, and the grind is flawless, fit and finish are flawless, and even the thumb grooves are a thing of beauty.

The stinger is a really kick ass blade, but the scout.....man.....Perfection.

Guys if you havent ever held a NWA, you dont have any idea. Its what a knife should feel like, in every way.

I love my scout, and think if I only had this blade from here on out I would be just fine. Nick makes the best knife Ive ever owned. Not to say other makers arent nice, this just fits my hand soooooo well, and the grind is flawless, fit and finish are flawless, and even the thumb grooves are a thing of beauty.

The stinger is a really kick ass blade, but the scout.....man.....Perfection.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back