a little mountain biking and hiking.

JV3

hmm...it's perfect for a figure-4 trap!

019_006.jpg

winter is definitely here.

016_009.jpg

i have more pics in the w&ss sub-forum: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=801190

Last edited:
Awesome pics! love the look of those micarta scales on that BK2.

Man you hump a lot of steel to be biking :)

thanks! those are two separate days. i only carry the junglas & a mora while out mountain biking. wouldn't want to overkill blade-wise :D

Love the deadfall. That ought to do the trick!

---

Beckerhead #42

Hahaha that figure 4 is great!

Looks like fun.

yeah, just gotta figure out how to lift the boulder up once something sets off the trap :eek:

nice helmet :)

Winter is almost here... rain/snow. amusing. we have boulders like that all over :>

Is that a BHK Bushy in the back row there? Perfect companion blade, huh? I love mine! Man, you pack a lot of steel. BK2, Junglas, and the BHK Bushcrafter...I'd say you've pretty much covered all the bases there...wait...were you packin a Spydie or SAK in your pocket too???

nice helmet :)

i did two face plants in one day riding over log obstacles while wearing it this summer :eek: i'd be eating through a straw still if it weren't for it. not to mention a cop would've arrested me if i got pulled over since my face wouldn't have matched my driver's license pic if it weren't for it...and yes, it's tin foil-lined for protection from the gubment brainwash broadcasts. haha.

Saw those pics and thought you were in N.H.

the mountain biking pics (more pics in the w&ss forum - the link is included at the end of the post) are from "jungle habitat" here in north nj. it used to be a drive-through safari owned by warner bros. back in the '70s. when they lost money they sold it to the state of nj and in turn it became a biking/hiking park. it's one of the hardest trails here actually and the trails are named after animals, like "animal chute", "otter slide", "rhino run", etc. based on the areas the trails now run through.

the hiking pics are from harriman state park in ny (just across the border from north nj), close to west point military academy.

totally looks like NH :)

are you saying you live in nh? hmmm...that narrows it down for moose and myself to find out where you live to raid your becker stash!

Is that a BHK Bushy in the back row there? Perfect companion blade, huh? I love mine! Man, you pack a lot of steel. BK2, Junglas, and the BHK Bushcrafter...I'd say you've pretty much covered all the bases there...wait...were you packin a Spydie or SAK in your pocket too???

yup, bhk bushcrafter. i'm loving that scandi grind! there's a link to the original post on w&ss on the bottom for more pics.

how'd you know i was packing more?!? :eek: aside from those, there's a victorinox one-handed trekker in my pack and a spyderco military in my front pocket. yes, i make cody lundin and his mora look like a sheeple :D i only carry the sak & an esee-4 while mountain biking though.

Last edited:
are you saying you live in nh? hmmm...that narrows it down for moose and myself to find out where you live to raid your becker stash!

i'm not saying that :)

however, i have been known to drive past certain town where certain people live, and little do they know that more Beckers have passed within miles of their "exit" than they would realize ;)

Back