A MASSIVE THANK YOU

Campbellclanman

Platinum Member
Hi everyone

Well, it comes to no surprise these threads that come out here is a vast number because I really do believe that we have such a good spot filled with great people here in the Traditional Knives.

I find it extremely hard to try desperately to convey the overwhelming thankfulness into simple words on a screen - but my friend I really want to name you, but I am unsure if I am allowed, but invite you to come on in and do just that.

So, I still have the wanted note on my signature- just so you guys can see it- then I am going to remove it after this thread runs for a week or so, I have written in there a Harness Jack #4 in Ebony that has been missing from my Waynorth Harness Jack knives from our good friend Charlie.
I have all series of the releases, but not all of each in the releases if that makes sense - there are just a few gaps, I am lucky enough to hold as caretaker these as well as other very low numbered "specials", but folks- this one is real hard to get and I am astonished that my friend packaged this stunner up and snuck this into a certain knife delivery coming my way.

My friend, I am blown away- your generosity is massive in every way, and I want you to know that this is a VERY treasured knife, I am lucky enough to have been gifted some wonderful knives that sit at the top shelf of my "keep forever" knives.

So here is the BNIT Charlie Campagna Harness Jack #4 that now resides in New Zealand, I am absolutely over the Moon with this, again - my friend Thank You!

hqhnCg5.jpg

WYVFdBd.jpg

KMkz1qn.jpg

Hi everyone

Well, it comes to no surprise these threads that come out here is a vast number because I really do believe that we have such a good spot filled with great people here in the Traditional Knives.

I find it extremely hard to try desperately to convey the overwhelming thankfulness into simple words on a screen - but my friend I really want to name you, but I am unsure if I am allowed, but invite you to come on in and do just that.

So, I still have the wanted note on my signature- just so you guys can see it- then I am going to remove it after this thread runs for a week or so, I have written in there a Harness Jack #4 in Ebony that has been missing from my Waynorth Harness Jack knives from our good friend Charlie.
I have all series of the releases, but not all of each in the releases if that makes sense - there are just a few gaps, I am lucky enough to hold as caretaker these as well as other very low numbered "specials", but folks- this one is real hard to get and I am astonished that my friend packaged this stunner up and snuck this into a certain knife delivery coming my way.

My friend, I am blown away- your generosity is massive in every way, and I want you to know that this is a VERY treasured knife, I am lucky enough to have been gifted some wonderful knives that sit at the top shelf of my "keep forever" knives.

So here is the BNIT Charlie Campagna Harness Jack #4 that now resides in New Zealand, I am absolutely over the Moon with this, again - my friend Thank You!

hqhnCg5.jpg

WYVFdBd.jpg

KMkz1qn.jpg
Awesome, Duncan. Congrats!

Stuff like this is so awesome to see! Congrats! Always nice to be able to complete a portion of a collection and find something hard to track down

Congrats! We've not chatted directly, but I've seen plenty here to know that you're as deserving of that HJ as anyone. I love to see porch members get that one piece they've been unable to acquire, and it's amazing to me that it's usually from someone else here! This really is a special group of people. 😊 Enjoy it!

Pat

Hi everyone

hqhnCg5.jpg

WYVFdBd.jpg

KMkz1qn.jpg
Can’t think of a more deserving person to receive such a fine knife, Duncan. You continue to be a standard bearer here and always shine a bright light on the porch. You make yourself available to help anyone out with your vast knowledge. Congrats my friend.

To the mystery person, Kudos. I love seeing this kind of stuff almost daily here. This is the best community in the world.

Last edited:
Back