A quick announcement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

I will Lord willing be getting married on October 11th of this year. I wanted to let everyone know because between the honeymoon and a few things I'll need to take care of once I get back I will be out of communication from Oct. 10th through Oct. 27th. During that time you will still be able to place orders through the store and so forth I just won't be able to answer any questions until I get back.

Thank you guys for all of your support, I wouldn't be able to do this without you!
Adam

Last edited:
Congratulations Adam! I hope your marriage brings nurturing companionship and a new measure of contentment in your life. Your already starting with the right humility and foundation. I wish you both many years of happiness.

Congratulations !!! I was married on the same day . Best time of year . Good luck Adam

Congratulations Adam, wishing you much happiness to the two of you.

Congratulations Adam! Marriage is a true blessing and one to be praised by all! Would have not been as good as a Man as I am without my wife. Thanks for your faith!

Proverbs‬ *31‬:*10-11, 25-26, 30‬ ESV
"An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Well, the big day is almost here! I wanted to thank all of you again for your kind words and the support.

It looks like I'll be back by the 22nd and should be back in contact with you all soon after.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back