A Short Safari

NWA

Here is a smaller version of my Safari Skinner. It is made from 3/32" D-2. It also is sporting a new makers mark. Brian Andrews and I, colaborated and came up with the design. He did a great job on the art work:thumbup: The reason for it was, simply because latley, I have been getting into some knives that lack a spot for my usual stamp. I really like the way it looks too:thumbup:

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

Let me know what ya'll think, Or if you guys want to see some different angles of the knife.

Thanks
Nick:)

The stamp is cool and all, but I think that knife is smokin!!! Big knives are cool and all, but the ones that get all love are the ones you have with you most.

I think that one is the perfect size to ALWAYS have with you. It is also not a size that I would feel I needed anything bigger either.

That is a great, great knife!

B

man... that is a cool looking knife Nick... :thumbup: i really like that stamp too man...:D

Looks fabulous. The stamp is great! And I have been getting a lot of use out of my skinner.

Awesome looking knife, and the stamp looks great as well!

I love the handles you do bro!

Thanks guys:thumbup: I really like this one as well:D I have yet to use it though:( But that will change soon enough.

Dude I really need to order a couple of your knives already. The problem is I like them all. Ill have to narrow it down to 2 I guess.

Sorry Pit:eek: It is made from 3/32" D-2 Ht'd to 60 RC 3" cuting edge 7 5/16" OAL
The blade width is just over an inch. Pricing on this one with a sheath and delivered to US and Canada will be $190.00

Thanks and sorry it took me so long to post that info.

Nice blade and makers mark, Nick! Looks to have a very useful shape.
Ill be calling you tomorrow.

Sorry Pit:eek: It is made from 3/32" D-2 Ht'd to 60 RC 3" cuting edge 7 5/16" OAL
The blade width is just over an inch. Pricing on this one with a sheath and delivered to US and Canada will be $190.00

Thanks and sorry it took me so long to post that info.

Sounds good buddy !!!:thumbup:

Very nice Nick. Looks similiar to the design your working on for me. Let us know how you like it once you give it a workout.

Looks handy Nick.

I'll bet it's a real treat in the hand like the rest of your knives too. :)

B

Nick,
With the Michigan hunting seasom days away,Please let us know how that performs.Looks like that could be the do all once your animal is down.As always all of your knives scream use me!The more I look at your work the more mods I want. Great job and colaboration between you and Brian.

Mike

Back