Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skunk for President

• Blade Babe delivers all swords in person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want BB to deliver mine.... I'll definatly be here to sign for that package:D

Well I don't think I'd buy a sword, or atleast not whilst living in the UK. If I ever move to the US, well that's another story.

I don't want to vote though because some of you seem to really want a sword. I'd definately want to see the SO and a necker before a sword though. :)

well then matt, i would make a good president! thats why that option is there. i would make sure to pass a law that puts infi in every garage!! infi would become our national metal and the dollar would be tied to the price of infi. all that gold crap at knox would be stored in eric's garage and the infi moved to the vualt.
social security would be paid out in infi, at 65 all infi would be free!!
so see my friend, you CAN vote:D :D :D

and remember... if you don't vote then you have no right to bitch:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

e pluribus oinkes infius

Strange, it seems I cannot vote
Hmmm, maybe because I have only one rat!
I want a swort too, and if BladeBabe comes to Germany for delivery, the better.
Even without her it would be great :D

Stuff the sword! I want to see skunk in a suit addressing the nation! Mwahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahahhaa !:D :p

Originally posted by idahoskunk
well then matt, i would make a good president! thats why that option is there.

so see my friend, you CAN vote:D :D :D

and remember... if you don't vote then you have no right to bitch:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well your first post says "Sword before knife? Yes or No" but that's not one of the options I see, all I see is "Yes, we want a sword", "No, we don't need a sword" and those other two options.

So either I vote for a sword, or I don't, there's no mention in the options of when. As I'd prefer not to have a sword before the Spec Ops but I don't want to stop anyone who wants a sword getting what they want (not that the vote will definately make a difference), I can't really vote.

Unless I'm not seeing something that the rest of you are :confused:

ok.... mmmm?

ok, you vote no sword and if i get to be president i'll ask the babe to bring you your knife in person! plus i'll let you demo my sword if they make them!

that's the democratic way!!:D :D :D

Alrighty, I'm voting no them. It's not much of a closed ballot is it??

I better watch myself now having voted against the sword. :(

Blade Babe and a RAT SWORD, the Gods must be smiling on me!!!!!!!!!

Homer Simpson - OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Rat Sword!!!

vote how you like boys! i'm going to send the tally sheet to florida for counting and recounting and the sob will stay there till i get my damned SWORD!!!!:D

maybe they could make a streached version on the tanto tonto? about 8 or 9 inches longer:cool:

I vote a definite YES for the sword. I wrote this in since I can't seem to get my vote accepted up above.

Knives from knife makers, swords from sword makers!;) ;)
Anybody for a 3.5"-4" EDC fixed-blade?

-SB

Back