A very special one ..... The 21st Anniversary Sebenza

Just came across this thread when researching something, thought it was well worth a bump for a special knife.....
Nick

Does anyone know why they decided to celebrate the 21st anniversary and not the 20th? Just wondering where the odd number came from?

Does anyone know why they decided to celebrate the 21st anniversary and not the 20th? Just wondering where the odd number came from?

61ef486342d0bbe2680e068dbb073b4e.jpg

By the end of the photos I was exhausted! Thanks for sharing!

I think that in the world of good blades, there are nice knives, great knives and exceptional knives. But every once in a while, something comes along that exceeds exceptional...to me, this is a perfect example of one of those singular rarities. Thoughtfully and tastefully executed. I like to think of my pocket as my Safe (a thought adapted from another BF member), but this knife is the first that I've ever seen that would, for me, qualify as a Safe Queen!

Thank you for sharing this with the Community!

-Sean-

The most interesting thing about this knife....being a knife that could most certainly "have it all".......is that it sports a single-sided silver thumstud. I like that.

Back