A well used Polaris

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Kevin Estela posted this pic on Facebook from last weekends winter camping trip at the WLC. This was the first of his design, the Polaris.
Scott

estelapolaris.jpg

I bought one on the used market. And have recently been using it a good bit. Just used it on a hog. The handle is really comfortable.

It is a beautifully functional looking knife. If you do make yourself one Scott, please let me know. I'd like to handle it and the UNK together to see if I like one over the other.

Scott,

I just sent you an email about this model !
So ill be waiting to hear from you !

Frank

Scott, I also sent you an email about a week ago with no reply. I know that is not like you. Is everything ok with your email after your YouTube debacle?

Scott,

Is your email the same ? ( scogos@peoplepc)
ill send it again ! And see what happens !,

Frank

Guys, emails didn't come through. Do you have gmail? That was blocked and sent to spam.
I just changed it.
Scott

Gmail reported that my account was hacked by someone in Japan. Did you get any popups like that?

May as well, don't have much else to work on.
Scott

Scott, I'd really like to get a blade from you. You choose the model, you choose the steel, you put a price on it, you make it, I pay the price, You ship it up to me, I put the handle on it, I make a sheath, I share pictures of the result! How does that sound?

Scott, I'd really like to get a blade from you. You choose the model, you choose the steel, you put a price on it, you make it, I pay the price, You ship it up to me, I put the handle on it, I make a sheath, I share pictures of the result! How does that sound?

Sounds good to me. I'll be in touch.

OT, I may be slow at responding here and emails. I'm back to working 4 nites a week and the home computer is being worked on.
Scott

That's great...I'm standing by. Maybe something like this Polaris model (but enlarged - this one looks a bit small, no?) but with a small finger guard? I'm in no rush.

Back