• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Accidental post. Please delete.

Have a few Benchmades that I don't really use anymore, so I'm looking to sell them. All prices include shipping. Accepting PayPal F&F. I will go to the post office tomorrow or Saturday to ship if you purchase before then. If not, will ship out by Monday. Will discount if you buy multiple knives.

First is a green Bugout. Comes with box and bag. Has some marks on the coating. I believe they can be removed pretty easily. Has been sharpened on Wicked Edge. Slight side to side play. Asking $85.

Next is a 940 REI exclusive with the green G10. Comes with box and bag. Has been sharpened on Wicked Edge. No play in any direction. Asking $120.

Last is a 550-1BK. Comes with box and bag. Has a mark on coating, but barely even noticeable. I did the best I could to get it in the picture. Slight side to side play. I can include the deep carry clip if you want it. Asking $120.

Back