• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Aces to ZTs .. Something for Everyone

Just wondering, is this one plain edge or serrated? "Spyderco Salt 2 C81PBBK2 Salt 2 Black Blade user with some marks in the blade $70"

Also interested in this one in factory:
"Spyderco PM2 C81GPORBK2 PM2 C81GPORBK2
This currently has a set of Ripp's Fluted Ti scales, black Ti geared backspacer, original black hardware and an A Purvis timascus clip. Total invested is $500 or more.
As-is with the orange factory scales included, price is $425
Or, I'll need some time to put this back to factory and will then need to come up with prices."

And 2nds on this one: Spyderco PM3 C223GPRD DLT Exclusive Red FRN

You can post on my profile or email me at bangkiulor@gmail.com

Interesting username :) Give me a bit and I'll try to get some pics and email them to you. Still working on getting shipping numbers and packing for sales from earlier.

The Salt 2 is not serrated. I was going to say that you could look up the model number but that is not the right model number. It is C88PBBK2.

Thanks,
Jerry

Ayeee hey there Jerry! Thanks! :cool: Wonderful. No rush, I'm glad to see lots of buyers! Would you do a little discount if I buy more than 1 knife? Just wondering.

Cheers,
Hung

Ayeee hey there Jerry! Thanks! :cool: Wonderful. No rush, I'm glad to see lots of buyers! Would you do a little discount if I buy more than 1 knife? Just wondering.

Cheers,
Hung

Yes, I've been doing shipping discounts for multiple purchases.

Thanks

Got my Kershaw today, thanks!
Good deal, thanks for letting me know! I had another person get theirs today already also. Hopefully that's a good sign for the USPS bottlenecks.

If you could, please post feedback. I'm going to try and carve some time out this weekend to leave feedback for all the Buyers.

Thanks,
Jerry

"Kizer Feist NIB Blade HQ Exclusive Marbled CF and S35VN $125"

I'll take the Feist.

@DJ&S @fraffmo @GHop @jritayik @steelhead seeker
Positive feedback left. It would be appreciated it you could provide feedback when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Jerry

@173rdRedDevil @alexruby @Billy_the_Kid @Blumquik @d00mtr33 D destro72 G garyb148
hughd hughd @ineedahobby @kovalser mamcar mamcar @mbabc M mshane P Papa Mike S Spears T Thedaliman
For some reason there's a limit on how much joy you can spread in 24 hours. I'll leave your feedback tomorrow evening and/or the next evening. It would be appreciated it you could provide feedback when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Jerry

Hi, I'm interested in your Ferrum Forge Falcon Wing. Is it still available? If so, do you take Venmo or Paypal? I don't see an email listed for you but you can write me at studioforge@yahoo.com. (I'm new to this forum, still figuring it out) Thanks

Back