Acid Dipped Tie-Dye Finish

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Old School...

I might bring both of these models back; same TiBok and a different compact CC Knife.

Ti Bottle Opener Knife (TiBok)

Credit Card Knife

Last edited:
I like the mix of the ano and acid wash, very Jackson Pollock.

Much appreciated! This one had the most steps of any anodizing that I have done and I'm really liking the results.

I'm pretty sure I had hammer pants in that pattern, circa 1988 or so! Of course I had Reebok high tops to go with them...

Pretty wild dude! :cool:

-X

Now that is pretty cool!

I saw a run of your CC knives in Dammy before. If you ever decide to do another run in it, I'm down :)

jahmon.
The dudes, back in my high school days, wanted to put acid in my grilled cheese sandwich. dudes... :D

Love the finish and count me in for one of the cc knives!

If I have enough interest I'll do a run... let me know guys!

Thanks Jmac! Much appreciated!

I'm pretty sure I had hammer pants in that pattern, circa 1988 or so! Of course I had Reebok high tops to go with them...

Pretty wild dude! :cool:

-X

Xander I can see you with those Hammer pants! too legit to quit :D

Now that is pretty cool!

I saw a run of your CC knives in Dammy before. If you ever decide to do another run in it, I'm down :)

Dammy or Ti? I consider dammy but will probably do one run... likely Ti. Dammy would be cool so you guys let me now!

jahmon.
The dudes, back in my high school days, wanted to put acid in my grilled cheese sandwich. dudes... :D

lmao! Scary stuff dude! :D

Thanks guys!

I need to do a video, only the colored part of the finish is glossy and just stands out like it is floating. :cool: The third pic from the bottom almost captures it...

FarOUT!! ^
My wife just bought cupcakes at the local market, Tie-dye cupcakes. I kid you not. The sprinkles are mixed into the batter and sprinkled one the icing. :)

Back