• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ADDITIONAL PRICE DROP:110 CPM154, Stag Limited Edition Vanguard, Kalinga

Three knives for sale. Will accept USPS money order or Paypal + 3.5%, prices include shipping to lower 48, please contact me for shipping outside of lower 48. First Post and follow up by PM or email gets the knife. Email is the best way to contact me as I check that often throughout the day. Email: michael_castro@cox.net

1. CPM154 110. This is the Bass Pro model with BOS heat treat and black blade, I believe this is no longer in production. Knife is in excellent condition, has never been carried or used and still has the factory edge. No box. Was $95 >>now $65
iuOk5Cnm.jpg
8NCJEC1m.jpg
KzkUZO6m.jpg

2. Battlin Bucks Stag Vanguard, Limited Edition #457 out of 1,000. Very nicely figured Sambar stag handle. This knife was purchased in 2000, like new in box, never been used or carried and has factory edge. Was $255 >> Now $215
Agxo9yPm.jpg
[/IMG]
PLDH5ZRm.jpg

zEncdb9m.jpg
GK5e98km.jpg
B5IGStvm.jpg
pyfz3rmm.jpg
thFrH1zm.jpg

3. Kalinga. This is a standard Kalinga with 420hc steel in like new condition. Knife was purchased about 12 years ago, has never been used or carried and still has factory edge. No Box. Was $95 >> SOLD
1UfHu4Am.jpg
r3Ddx8Dm.jpg
xvlC3oHm.jpg

Last edited:
Back