Advertiser Information & Statistics

I'm going to completely revamp ads shortly. Thanks for your patience.

I'll be offering pricing levels in a couple different options:
Campaign Options: How your ads are distributed.
  • Tenancy / Remnant - As the name implies, you are given a spot in the ad rotation and your ad shows up in the default campaign sitewide.
    • The lowest priced option.
    • This will give you advertisment presence for the entire period you purchase, however you will not be guaranteed a set number of impressions
    • As the number of advertisers go up, the number of impressions you get will decrease.
  • Contract - CPM. CPM stands for "Cost Per M" (M=1000 impressions).
    • Guaranteed delivery - you pay for the number of impressions you want delivered.
    • You can specify what days / times you want your impressions delivered to coincide with sales or events (additional fee) as a shotgun or blast approach.
    • Future options will include targeted delivery to specific subforums
  • Contract - Exclusivity
    • Allows the advertiser to "own" an advertising area
    • Can be limited to a specific ad location, forum category, subforum, or be sitewide
    • We can offer custom site "skins" and "sponsorships" for special events (contact us for pricing)

We currently have 3 advertising zones:
  • Leaderboard - 728x90
    • Present on every page of the site
    • At the top of every screen - it's the first thing people see
    • Highest number of impressions
  • Skyscraper - 160x600
    • Visible on the right side of every screen
    • Highest impact of all ads
    • Most flexible for product showcase

Future advertising zones may include email blasts, text links, and more, as well as site sponsorship locations. Site sponsorship locations will show up to all users, regardless of paid subscription status.

Preliminary statistics show that the Leaderboard has been serving 200k+ impressions daily each day this week. Traffic peaks on Monday (217k impressions) and tapers until Saturday, at which traffic increases again.

Daily pageviews sitewide measure over 350k. There were 387k pageviews on Monday 9/13, and 212k Leaderboard banner impressions served to non-paid subscribers - 54% of the site traffic. The average number of pageviews per visitor is 11 to 12, which is plenty of opportunity for your ad to be seen in multiple areas.

please contact me with ad info - my business is [REMOVED]
Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back