• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AEB-L kitchen set.(PRICE DROP)

Hello gentlemen,
For your consideration a kitchen set, that I finished recently. It includes two knives. If you own these knives I can't promise that you will become a master chef. :) The thing i guarantee is that you will experience incredible pleasure when you work with them in the kitchen.On both of them the cutting edge before the sharpening was 0,0075. The blade finish on both of them is longitudinal satin.
Both of the handles are made out of IPE. IPE (Brazilian walnut) is a natural hard decking wood. Incredibly durable against the moisture in the kitchen.
If you don’t like one of them but want the other one, they can be sold separately.

# 1 Chef knife
Blade Steel : AEB-L(61 HRC-tested).
Overall Length: 280 mm(11.02”)
Cutting edge: 160 mm(6.30”)
Thickness: 2.9 mm(0.114”)
Width: 38 mm(1.50”)
Handle: IPE (Brazilian walnut), brass pins.

#2 Small knife
Blade Steel : AEB-L(61 HRC-tested).
Overall Length: 200 mm(7.87”)
Cutting edge: 100 mm(3.94”)
Thickness: 2.9 mm(0.114”)
Width: 27 mm(1.06”)
Handle: IPE (Brazilian walnut), brass pins.

The price for the set is $OLD. including priority shipping with tracking and PP fees.

If you don’t like one of them but want the other one, they can be sold separately.
#1 for Chef knife the price is SOLD including priority shipping with tracking and PP fees.
#2 for Small knife the price is $OLD including priority shipping with tracking and PP fees.
The prices above are for shipping to the U.S. For any other country please add $20 for insurance.

Paypal only please.
jelioten@yahoo.com (it's also my personal e-mail address if you have any questions.)

First "I'll take it", followed by email or PM, gets it.

564Kttph.jpg

BTfIPNbh.jpg

mWqgMkjh.jpg

RbCWqZih.jpg

Thanks for watching.
Best regards,
Jelio.

Last edited:
Back