• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Mar UL Hawk, Endura 4 (REK Re-profiled), Civivi McKenna, MBK EZC

Status
Not open for further replies.

toocool006

Gold Member
Hey y'all,

Got a few prized sharpies up for sale today. All prices are G&S, shipped first-class w/ tracking. Any questions, shoot me a PM please. First "I'll take it" wins. Thanks for looking!

PHOTO ALBUM for all 4

xzVlftJ.jpg

Al Mar Hawk UL (AUS-8) - $SOLD to LastRodeo LastRodeo

This one hurts to let go, because I'll probably never see one again, but it just hasn't been getting pocket time. Centering is a bit off, and some light carry marks on the pivot and micarta, but the blade is in tip-top shape, and drops when you disengage the lock bar (see video).

7Sy5aVW.jpg

Endura 4 (VG-10) - $SOLD to Scrim Scrim

This guy has been professionally re-profiled by REK to slice like a frikkin' laser, and the clip has been sanded to remove the black paint. Looks much better this way IMHO. Unused since the re-profile and seriously this has been the sliciest folder I've ever handled, it's just too big for me (but has gotten me hooked on the idea of professional re-profile and re-grinds). No box, just knaf.

Uk04iUh.jpg

Civivi McKenna - $SOLD to J Jloureiro

Opened a few packages, sliced a few post-its, but this guy is in pretty tip-top shape. Snappy, slim, ridiculously affordable, one of my favorite new designs this year. Only getting rid of it to look for more colorful one (black G10 doesn't do it for me). Comes with box taco & wipe.

tIhBcdn.jpg

MBK EZC (S35VN) - $SOLD
This one is a ton of fun and will be missed, but hasn't been able to kick my sebenza out of the rotation. Plus I'm looking forward to the new EWC when that drops, so don't worry, the money from this sale will stay in the MBK family ;). I haven't carried it, but not the first owner so can't guarantee it's never been carried, however I can't spot any flaws at all. Comes with pouch, cloth, taco, all packaging. Action is spot-on - check out my aCtIoN vIdEo

Last edited:
Hey y'all,

Got a few prized sharpies up for sale today. All prices are G&S, shipped first-class w/ tracking. Any questions, shoot me a PM please. First "I'll take it" wins. Thanks for looking!

PHOTO ALBUM for all 4

xzVlftJ.jpg

Al Mar Hawk UL (AUS-8) - $SOLD to LastRodeo LastRodeo

This one hurts to let go, because I'll probably never see one again, but it just hasn't been getting pocket time. Centering is a bit off, and some light carry marks on the pivot and micarta, but the blade is in tip-top shape, and drops when you disengage the lock bar (see video).

7Sy5aVW.jpg

Endura 4 (VG-10) - $SOLD to Scrim Scrim

This guy has been professionally re-profiled by REK to slice like a frikkin' laser, and the clip has been sanded to remove the black paint. Looks much better this way IMHO. Unused since the re-profile and seriously this has been the sliciest folder I've ever handled, it's just too big for me (but has gotten me hooked on the idea of professional re-profile and re-grinds). No box, just knaf.

Uk04iUh.jpg

Civivi McKenna - $50

Opened a few packages, sliced a few post-its, but this guy is in pretty tip-top shape. Snappy, slim, ridiculously affordable, one of my favorite new designs this year. Only getting rid of it to look for more colorful one (black G10 doesn't do it for me). Comes with box taco & wipe.

tIhBcdn.jpg

MBK EZC (S35VN) - $150
This one is a ton of fun and will be missed, but hasn't been able to kick my sebenza out of the rotation. Plus I'm looking forward to the new EWC when that drops, so don't worry, the money from this sale will stay in the MBK family ;). I haven't carried it, but not the first owner so can't guarantee it's never been carried, however I can't spot any flaws at all. Comes with pouch, cloth, taco, all packaging. Action is spot-on - check out my aCtIoN vIdEo
I'll take the McKenna

I'll take the McKenna

Yours - can you post your email address on my profile page so I can contact you for payment details? Thanks!

EDIT: Or you can post it here if that's easier for ya

Last edited:
Civivi McKenna - $50
. Thank you. Greg

Hi Greg, thanks for the interest. You have seconds after Jloureiro - I'll keep you posted.

Edit: I'm sorry Greg, sale with Jloureiro has been completed. Thanks again for your interest :)

Last edited:
I believe tried to message you already. Anyway (EMAIL DELETED) whe you are ready.

Thanks for following up - I sent you an email right when you messaged me - check your spam? I'll send again as well.

Edit: you can delete your email from here as well if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back