All gone!

yeah, for sure. The blade is has a little bit of scuffing on it from where I was learning to sharpen, but other than that it is near perfect. Send me an email if you can, so I'll have your email address, mr.bradlawson@gmail.com

As requested, I added some pictures of the sharpened smallfly. It was scuffed in the process of me learning to sharpen. lol. Anyways, the pics were added to the first post on page one. Thanks for looking, feel free to ask me anymore questions, here or on my email, mr.bradlawson@gmail.com

All items bought and paid for tonight will ship first thing in the morning via USPS Priority. All emails replied to. Thanks for your offers.

The SmallFly just rolled in today, and I was amazed how much Brad caters to his customers.

It was priority mail which is pretty typical, but it came in the original box which was wrapped in bubble wrap! As if that wasn't enough, the original paperwork was inside, and the knife was again wrapped in cloth.

100% Customer Satisfaction.

G10 Poliwog $OLD to my good Finlandish Buddy Keijo

Kershaw Mini-Cyclone No Longer Available (Gave it to my Dad, he needed a Good Knife)

Back