• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Benchmades and Spydercos - Spring Cleanout - Custom Scales

I am thinning out the collection. I have carried each so not NIB, and many were received in trade here and other forums. I tried to be very reasonable in pricing. First to post "I'll take it" followed by gets priority. USPS flat rate and $50 insurance included. Extra insurance at buyers cost. Paypal only.

I'll mark sold items accordingly.

Check the pics for quality. I cannot remember the history on most.

Knives for sale by Shuutr, on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/81470382@N03/sets/72157651789670710/

Here is the list:

Benchmade
940 Osborne s30v $sold - includes original green scales and purple spine as well as Wilkins (I think) Carbon scales. I took a dremel to shape carbon, but it is not clean.

551bk-1303 cpm-m4 $ sold - includes some full size grip scales and I am sure they are not the original. The scales on the knife are Igorded scales with green liners and spacers. They have a rift like pattern cut into them.

552bk-500 s30v $125 sold- Includes DoAT black G10 scales and red back spacer and some sand colored scales. Probably not original to knife

551-1401 s30v $sold- REI grip with deep cary (not benchmade) clip. If you want an original, contact benchmade for a free clip

555 s30v $ sold - Comes with DoAT carbon scales and standoffs as well as some sand scales. Again, doubt they are original to the knife.

558 s30v $ sold - Ritter mini grip with Keyman Scales and Orange backspace. I am also including some stock scales (no guarantee they came with the knife)

558 s30v $ sold - Yellow Ritter mini grip with coated deep carry clip.

556 154cm $- sold Standard MDP mini grip with keyman scales and a carbon spacer and regular standoffs.

551bk-1302 s30v $ sold - This is a silver twill set of scales by DoAT (I think) on a full size grip (great shape), all black hardware.

15020-1 d2 was $80 now sold - Full size bone collector axis. great shape, no box.
15020-2 d2 $Sold - Full size bone collector axis. Some patina and what looks to be a wash job, with box.

Spyderco
Gayle Bradley CPM-m4 $Sold. Rarely carried (too heavy for me) so in great shape.

PM2 s30v $sold - comes with custom scales and orange back spacer

Superleaf VG10 was $90 now sold - Carried, but a rare find.

Forum Native S110V $sold - Got in trade. Rarely carried. No box.

Native XHP SHP $sold

Native SPMS30V was $70 now sold

Delica VG10 $35 sold- Used.

Delica Serrated ZDP-189 was $40 now $old

Delica Poorly Sharpened Zdp-189 $sold- - Bad shape on the blade due to previous owner trying to straighten the edge.

Caly3 ZDP-189 was $90 now sold - Again, rarely carried and in great shape.

Last edited:
I'll check in every couple of hours tonight. Check priority and look for PMs. I have a busy household, so please be patient.

I'll take the silver twill full size if the lockup is solid in all directions. Email me!

I'll take 558 s30v $90 - Ritter mini grip with Keyman Scales and Orange backspace. PM inbound

Ah, too slow on the 558, all yours lcsmith. 2nds as needed on either of the mini's.

Last edited:
Back