• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD!!! Hoo Boy! Big sell-off! GEC, S&M, CASE, bunch of others....

Folks, I had planned to get everything so far out tomorrow, only to discover that I have run out of small flat rate boxes.

I have some padded envelopes, but I refuse to use those. So I'll have to get some more boxes tomorrow.

With the exception of a couple of folk I heven't heard back from yet, everything's ready to go save for the boxes.

Thanks to all for your patience, and I really appreciate the notes in PayPal stating what the payment is for, it helps a lot! :thumbup:

I'm thinking of removing the pics for the items already SOLD, it'll make the post easier to go through.

It is a long one, thanks again to all looking through it.... :D

I'll take the CASE SS Sodbuster Jr. - NIB - Black Delrin scales - Exc blade, factory edge - 3⅝" closed - $15.00 and will pay via paypal. Thanks!

I will take the Imperial mystery knife for $8.00, the Imperial mystery knife for $10.00 and the Case MOP peanut for $70.00.
Please PM paypal info.
Frank

Folks - I couldn't make the PO today, my apologies. Looks like I'll be adding DaggerBlade's items to the little pile of boxes.... :D

I have to run a 5-ton down to San Diego and back tomorrow, so it will have to be Thursday.

Geez, I really wish they hadn't closed the PO here on the base....

The 73 is from 2008, obtained from Courtney Daniels. I'd put the pull at about a 7 or 8.

Update - The plan got changed - San Diego tomorrow - Everybody's stuff will go out today - Thanks for the patience....

It is shipping from Cali and I'm in Southern Oregon so I just might get it on Friday!! Can't wait and that would be a great way to start out my weekend lol.

Alan, my knives arrived today. The MOP Case Peanut is better than expected. A pleasure doing business with you.
Frank

Good to see.

My lighting wasn't very good for the MOP knives, there really is a lot of fire in the pearl.

Glad to see stuff is arriving, wasn't able to check up on things yesterday.

Thanks again folks.... :)

A small Camillus lockback - LN/NB "Queen of Hearts" - Looking glass scales over card face and back - EXC blade, factory edge - 3⅛" closed - $25.00 $20.00 $15.00
DSC01387_zps9e444a29.jpg

DSC01388_zps5974a9b6.jpg

I'll take it. :)

~ P.

grandparont - I need someway of reaching you - send me an email through my profile.

Thanks for infecting me with Case fever by selling me that Sodbuster Jr., Alan. :-/
If those last 4 Case roman numeral knives are still available I'll take all 4. They look too nice to pass up!
That's $140, right?

Email sent as well

SC6111½ SS - 4½" closed
SC6347 SS - 4" closed
SC6254 SS - 4" closed
SC6249 SS - 3¾" closed

Back