• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[All Sold]

• PayPal (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please.
  • USPS shipping with tracking included.
Peter Atwood G2 Ghost (CPM 3V) - $75 (SPF)
Brand new in baggie with card.

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Arc-P AAA (CS LED) - $20 (SPF)
Carried on a keychain for about a year, expect normal wear (knurling is a little smoothed, some shiney spots on the corners) but no major dents or dings. Natural hard-anodize, which I don't think they offer anymore. Probably a couple hours of burn-time, total, so it's still got a lifetime of use in it.

arcaaa.jpg

CountyComm Inova X5T-HA - $40 (SPF)
Mint condition. This was a special government overrun offered by CountyComm about 10 years ago of the bombproof Inova X5. Sterile, no markings, blacked-out bezel ring, and natural hard-anodized finish. Here's a link to the original sales page. Runs forever on 2 CR123's. Extremely rare. I've carried one in my backpack for years and it's never let me down. Made in the USA. They don't make lights like this anymore....

x5_1.jpg

x5_2.jpg

Inka Titanium Pen - $35 (SPF)
Carried for about 2 years on my keychain. Extremely rare, as they stopped making these years ago. It converts from a compact package into a full-sized pen. Made from titanium and carbon fiber. It has a "keychain patina" (nice even stonewashed finish). The only real major ding is in the carbon fiber near the keychain hole (see pic). It's loaded with a brand new blue ink refill with yellow stylus tip. You probably won't see another of these pop up - it's still got a lifetime of use left in it. Probably one of the best-engineered keychain pens ever made. Split ring not included.

inka1.jpg

inka3.jpg

inka2.jpg

inka_titanium1.jpg

Last edited:
Back