Almost Ready To Ship 2014

John, that CBK turned out great! I can't wait to try her out. Sad to hear it is the last though...

Fin & Feather in bloodwood with forge finish for Kokoshawnuff.

EO1 EDC Clip Point in black micarta and forge finish for KYenglish.

Crooked Creek in black micarta for cbwoods67.

:eek: some very nice forge finish going on here, and another crooked creek is nice to see,

Can't wait to try out the Eo1 !

Any one of those would handle better than 90% of anything a man would ever use a knife for. The wood scales, at least to my eyes, just look a little better doing it.

Stretched handle Mini Potowatomi, in green canvas micarta, for tlovesknives.

EO1 EDC CP in black canvas micarta, for Eversharp.

The Tool, in green canvas micarta, for Shaggy DA.

Contoured handles on The Tool.

Last edited:
No excuse needed for the pictures. The knife looks nothing less than spectacular! I can't wait to hold it, observe the fit/finish, and use it as it is designed to be used. I'm also looking forward to posting a thread about the anticipation and overall experience of receiving my first custom. I have no doubts that I will be making more purchases in the future and passing on the word of how high a quality your blades are my good sir. :)

perfect little fishing knife and companion to the bulldog! can't wait to test her on some trout and bluegills. :) nice job as always, john.

No excuse needed for the pictures. The knife looks nothing less than spectacular! I can't wait to hold it, observe the fit/finish, and use it as it is designed to be used. I'm also looking forward to posting a thread about the anticipation and overall experience of receiving my first custom. I have no doubts that I will be making more purchases in the future and passing on the word of how high a quality your blades are my good sir. :)
Good looking Tool Shaggy, congrats.

3 aluminum Crooked Creek Trainers with orange corian handles, for daniel4572.

Compact Cassam Tactical Hawk. This one only measures a bit over 11" overall, and has green canvas micarta handles.

Back