"Altair" by Jay Fisher

Here's another new one: "Altair"

FOAltairFrogskinJasper1.jpg

Size: Length overall: 9.7" (24.6 cm), Blade Length: 5.0" (12.7 cm), Thickness: .214" (5.4 mm)

Weight: Knife: 8.7 oz. Sheath: 5.3 oz.

Blade: CPM S30V High Vanadium Martensitic Stainless Tool Steel, Hardened and Tempered to Rockwell C59, hollow ground and bead blasted

Bolsters, Fittings: 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel

Handle: Polished Frogskin Jasper Gemstone

Sheath: Hand-stamped leather

FOAltairFrogskinJasper2.jpg

FOAltairFrogskinJasper3.jpg

FOAltairFrogskinJasper5.jpg

FOAltairFrogskinJasper6.jpg

FOAltairFrogskinJasper7.jpg

See more pictures, get more information on this handmade knife on my site at this link.

I feel bad not commenting on each one, but pretty much every one of your knives is clean as it gets with amazingly intricate filework and amazing matching sheaths. Totally out of the box and not marching to anyone else's tune, which is really refreshing!

Excellent work Jay! I was just showing a friend your site over the weekend... You have one of the most informative sites of any knife maker I've seen

That is absolutely georgous! I just picked up some Jasper, as well. It is tough to work with?

Excellent work Jay! I was just showing a friend your site over the weekend... You have one of the most informative sites of any knife maker I've seen

Thank you! I've worked very hard over the years on my site, and it's always good to know it's appreciated.

Jay

Back