"G-Zilla", what a knife!!

That must be one tough knife from all your pics of that blade getting the snot beat out of it and it's still hasn't broken yet. Someday I wouldn't mine having one but I'm not sure about that choil? How do you like it and if you had a choice would you have gotten it without the choil now? Thanks for the awesome pics. [emoji106]
6 years of abuse! No sir, I designed this blade, with a choil, which I prefer, for choking up and turning a chopper, into a blade more Functional for intricate work.
My soon to come "Carneyedge" design, (drawing), puts the choil in the handle. This is gonna be a 6 1/2" blade, for intricate work, with a handle that will allow it to chop like a 9" blade
ed013205df0b24f02450faae6889e151.jpg

Looks good, I can't believe you haven't chipped that blade yet on that big knife. P Moore must know what he's doing for that knife to have not broken yet. That's some hard wood and batoning you put that blade though too from the pics you've posted. Thanks,

Looks good, I can't believe you haven't chipped that blade yet on that big knife. P Moore must know what he's doing for that knife to have not broken yet. That's some hard wood and batoning you put that blade though too from the pics you've posted. Thanks,
Yes sir, PMoore's blades are the Bomb;) His HT, and knowledge of steel, is awesome. Thanks Brother

Back