• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amy Leigh Hanchett is a rip off artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT do any business with Amy Leigh Hanchett
She got me on another forum but trolls here as well.
Becareful whom you deal with. I thought I knew better, alas I don't.
She uses Money-Gram but used a PayPal address for our transaction.
For what it's worth here's the address: jok_700@hotmail.com

I posted in another forum that I was interested in a certain brand of flashlight.
Well she responded to me via email which is okay. She at first wanted me to use Money-Gram but I stood my ground and insisted on PayPal. It was for $105.00.
I should have Goggled here before I bit. If I would have I would never have responded to her inquiry.
I'm posting about it allover so be careful in your journeys.

How did she get you, your thread doesn't tell us what happened. Did she not ship item, wrong item or what, to accuse her of trolling here without information is worthless to us.

Curious to know what's wrong with moneygram. I thought it was similar to USMO.

Well we all might need an aviation guidance device. On another forum we have never heard of. Because Amy is a ripoff artist due to a transaction that apparently never happened. Because she maybe used old pictures. Then the OP dissapears? This is is odd.

It seems money did change hands after all, though the thread was deleted (as I suspect this one will soon be).

Screenshot_2017-07-21-08-20-53.png

Hey guys I've been warned off posting this type of stuff and I do NOT want to lose my privileges.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back