"An average businessman with a Microtech Halo in his car?"

Chuck, here's something that's directly in your arena: at the end, they also showed a bali (in the hands of a bad guy, of course). Any info on that knife?

I've got no TV. Sorry. I could offer a guess based on what I know about how they're sourcing the knives for this show, but I think I won't.

Does someone have it on tape? Make an mpeg and I'll have a look. I'd love to see it.

By the way, I can also mention that a MAJOR motion picture shooting right now will have a balisong in it. But, I'm sworn to secrecy as to which one.

Just admit that you can't afford a TV because you spend every spare penny on knives like the rest of us!

Well, Ok, I guess you're right (we need a blushing smiley guy icon). When I think about replacing the flyback, I think, "That'll cost $50 or even $75 just for the part. That'd have to come right out of the knife budget."

On September 11th, I went to a local electronics store just to watch the TV. It's the only time in years that I've really sought out a TV set. I stood and watched for about a half hour. No salesman even asked. I think they understood. As I stood there, I thought about buying a set. They're not that expensive and the events going on at that time were so monumental, but then I decided that I really didn't want to watch it anymore and haven't watched since.

Well,maybe Fox should hear from us.Let them know knife guys are tuning in and like the show

That is a great idea. The studios cherish viewer feedback. They've doubtlessly got a website. You can get the addresses there.

The FX channel should repeat this episode at 10:00pm Sunday and 4:00 am Tuesday morning Eastern Indiana time. That is what they did last week anyway.

Now can you imagine if someone were to show a Spyderco Civilian or Micro-Tech Hawk on that show that would be too cool:cool:

24 should get the Emmy Award for best product placement of a knife for all time, or the Blade Forums equivlent anyway:D

Yup...Ive been watching since episode 1, and it did start off slow, but now the story and characters are coming together quite nicely. The line also surprised me, and at least to me, gave Sutherland's charatcer a lot of authenticity.

Oh, the show is usually replayed on Friday nights...

--dan

Absolutely great show; I haven't missed an episode.

I too was suprised when Sutherland identified the knife by name.

I'm hoping we see more in the future!

Back