And now for something completely different! W2 and Wrought Iron

Ok, i'm starting to get a little depressed now. Lots of bridges between NJ and Philly, please post some Wrought updates or my jump could cost you some future sales ; ) seriously though did you step away from this project for a minute? Damn it's late gotta go to sleep. good night.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You need to swing by NJSteelBaron for me and get me some more W2, it is a long drive from here! :D :D :D

I would up screwing up the grind on this one, I got too excited and tried to grind it after a really long day. I'll get some more thick W2 here soon, I know the next one will go very well!

That sucks Daniel, if I weren't 2700 miles away I would take a ride for some W2. Well, a future blade to look fwd to.

You need to swing by NJSteelBaron for me and get me some more W2, it is a long drive from here! :D :D :D

I would up screwing up the grind on this one, I got too excited and tried to grind it after a really long day. I'll get some more thick W2 here soon, I know the next one will go very well!

That sucks Daniel, if I weren't 2700 miles away I would take a ride for some W2. Well, a future blade to look fwd to.

It is no big deal, I almost never screw up a grind but fitting my first guard went very well with a nearly seamless fit. Next time fitting the guard will go much faster, I learned a lot.

Back