Photos And so I was warned.

Nice collection! :cool: Do you have a favorite?
Stuck in the middle of the woods need knife - ASHBM
Literally everything else - the Ratmandu seems to be the first thing I want to pick up
Looks and feel - the Last Rights is just kind of unbeatable so far, though I haven't actually used it

Let me know if you think about trading the Outlaw or Rat ;)
Because of membership level I can't. Yet. But I will remember you. Though the Rat is gonna be a really obnoxious trade because there's only one thing I want for it and it's just a color change.

I REALLY want a PD, and was thrilled to feel the Last Rites. You're not kidding.
Yes, nice... but have you seen a "Fatback Defender" ???? :D better yet, and Urban Fudge? ... Oh, don't get me started LOL! .... Like the line in that Rocky movie "I will break you" ... HAHAHA!

Multiples? Oh wait. I have 14 ASH1’s. Not bragging... too greatly. It is my favorite, and it took 6 years to acquire some good one’s. Can’t let them all sail to Australia.

Last edited:
Multiples? Oh wait. I have 14 ASH1’s. Not bragging... too greatly. It is my favorite, and it took 6 years to acquire some good one’s. Can’t let them all sail to Australia...;-)
And they all ROCK from the pix!!!
I'm still surprised Andy the Aussie Andy the Aussie hasn't "made you an offer you can't refuse", to get your ASH-1's down under with the other 1 million in his collection! :p

And they all ROCK from the pix!!!
I'm still surprised Andy the Aussie Andy the Aussie hasn't "made you an offer you can't refuse", to get your ASH-1's down under with the other 1 million in his collection! :p
.....one day....*POOF* they will have just left Oregon, bought passage on a freighter and arrived at their forever home....just like that.... :D

I thought my post would bring you out from the Outback. Nice image, Sir. A parade of ASH1’s marching up the gangplank.

I guess I’d better savor them whilst I am able. Be well, all.

Wait till you enter phase 2 of INFI-itus...
Multiples... :confused::eek::p
Sad but true. :(;):D There are different blade finishes (satin, DCBB, various coating colors), different handle materials/colors, sometimes different configurations (clip point, swedge, etc), different steels, … it can be maddening, and EXPENSIVE! :confused:;):D Let's not forget the backup copy of your all-time favorites, in case you lose or damage one of them. Run while you still can! :eek:;):D

Back