• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Announcing the Microtech Tachyon II - Only at Blade HQ!

BladeHQ

Dealer / Materials Provider
Blade HQ is happy to announce that we are taking pre-orders on the Microtech Tachyon II balisong.

tachyon_final.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt I'll ever own this, but I'm still glad to see the Tachyon back on the market. :D

dang, with the MetalMark, the FlyFather, the Alpha Beast, and now THIS...my wallet is drained. it's killing me!

Can't wait to see/hear more but I already preordered. I know the website says its an "artist rendering" but can we start speculation on the latch? It looks much different than the original, is that a spring latch? (god that would be awesome)

Fingers crossed for spring latch
Can't wait to see/hear more but I already preordered. I know the website says its an "artist rendering" but can we start speculation on the latch? It looks much different than the original, is that a spring latch? (god that would be awesome)

Sorry, no spring latch, but from what we've seen it should be a different design from the original Tachyon.

Back