Annual KA-BAR Sale

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

The annual KA-BAR sale will be taking place on Tuesday, November 14 at 8am EST to Wednesday, November 15 at 11:59pm EST. Most items will be on sale for 50% MSRP. Exclusions apply and will be listed on the site, including State & Union products, the EW Stone Knife, sheaths, and many accessory items. Orders placed before or after this time period are not included in the sale. There will not be a sale on Black Friday (Friday, November 24 - Sunday, November 26).

Finally got a Kephart! Thanks for the heads up. :) Also a Black Harpoon, I can't wait to see this.

I went and checked the sale out, lotsa cool items, then I ran across the Zomstro and freaked out at the price for such a giant chunk of quality steel, showed the wife and she said order it now, that's my Christmas present, lol!

Awesome customer service too, there was an issue with our mailing address and rather than just ship it, Beth from Ka-bar reached out to us and she and the wife got it cleared up over the phone and now it's on the way, thanks Beth and Ka-Bar crew!

Great sale. Awesome knives.
20231125_140712.jpg

Back