Anorexic BA III's Did I miss it???

I saw the thread, but no further commentary came from Mr. Busse, so I thought I'd ask, did I miss it??? Specs?? Prices??? Just thought I'd ask.

Hey :) Nope , no word yet. He's letting us simmer for a while. I think the specs are the same as the BAIII just with thinner stock...though i could be wrong.

Nemesis, I thought the same thing, but if you look at the prospective pictures in the thread announcing the knife, you'll see a picture of this anorexic BA III next to a BAD, and the BA III is somewhat smaller than the AD! It almost looks like the BA III is something like a 3" blade with the thinner stock of the AD. THAT would make it a perfect EDC for me! Well worth the money at almost any price, and one I'd likely try to get in on! Take a look, maybe I'm wrong, but I hope not!

Sincerely,
Anthony

Here's the pic from Jerry's original post.
attachment.php

ABAgIII and AD

That damned pic makes me drool all over the old keyboard. I hope he gives us another month before he gets those ready for the road. I need the time to build my cash reserves up!!!!!

I agree with Progunner.....another month and I'll be able to get one of those!!!MMMMMMM ABAgIII......:D

You gotta know better than to tell Jerry to wait a bit to put out a special offer. Now it will likely be this weekend. After the INFIcoot and the Tali-whacker, I'm all tapped out. The best way to get Jerry to delay the AB3 is to get down on your knees and beg...

:rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

Back