another Bowie,, hope i get it right this time

Me again.... :eek:

I figured I would make my mistakes on posting in here, so you guys can chew on me and help get me strait. Figuring out the pic size thing was doing that computer thing to me untill I read K.V. Collucci's solution, now all I have to do is remember it.......If I did it right this time.. :confused:

The Bowie : 7 3/4" blade of 15N20/1075 364 layer random pattern damascus, blued mild steel guard/butcap and some nice stag. The sheath was done for me by Roger "Mudbone" Jones up in OH, I got lazy on this one and he fixed me up with a real nice sheath.....

Attachments

• 8jun 057 (Small).jpg
    8jun 057 (Small).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 426
  • 25 feb 015 (Custom).jpg
    25 feb 015 (Custom).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 317
Oh, I think you got it right. Nice Bowie. I especially like the guard. Nice classic look to the whole package.

Done well gary.....Done well. You definatelly got it right. It looks super.

Shane :thumbup:

:) Thank you guy's for the good comments. That is one of my favorite little bowies that I have ever made, it just turned good fom me and looked right. I might get lazy a few times a year and let Mudbone make a few more sheaths for me, he does some good floral carving work...

Love that stabby blade! And the fittings look great with that damascus. Well done, Gary!

yeah i'd say you got it right this time. looks pretty sweet. it looks like you didn't etch the damascus. seems like most people usually etch damascus, but i really like it without. looks great.
Alex :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back