Another Fat Boy in the House

nick681

Gold Member
Another FATBOY has arrived.:cool: This portly little Badger flew in from Idaho yesterday.
This knife is really awesome. I just love this thing, and talk about Minty Fresh, I feel like I am in one of those old York Peppermint Patty commercials :D :D

Here's a pic

pubimage.asp

Here it is with it's fat little brother

pubimage.asp

And finally here's a spine shot with a BA3 between the two FATBOYS

pubimage.asp

Thanks again Scott :cool:

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

Congrats Nick, :D:D

With those pics you are making me miss my Fatty that WetHog now has :(

Great Find, one of my personal favorites :D

Be nice, those knives aren't fat, they're just husky!

Nice snag!

:D

Nice score Nick,

Its twin (the one I got from Eric) is far and away my favorite Busse. No other blade comes anywhere near the grip,balance and feel as that fatty BA. I've been wearing it ever since I got it. The balance on mine is about where the foward finger groove is so the blade doesn't even feel like it's there. It's more like you're holding a roll of coins than a knife.

Don't let that bad boy become a safe queen. That is one knife that begs to be carried.

Wet

i'll bet ol PORKNIK can't bring himself to use that fat bastid! it is one flawless oinker of a badger.
it will probably be worth a thousand dollars in five years and especially after a collectors club gets organized (contender? porkgunner?)
what?? what is that i hear??? is that my beloved badger crying to come home???:eek:

box him up and send him home to papa:D :D

something warm and fuzzy about thick slabs of steel

DITTO!!!
Nice pair Nick. The SH-BA both 5/16 and 1/4 are awesome.

Becareful though Nick, I can see the headline now on the National Enquirer
AMERICAN SOLDIER CAUGHT FONDLING PAIR OF FATT ASS SAFE QUEENS :eek: :D :p :eek:

Skunk,
I can sorta see your point but it would sorta like keeping my custom carry Colt in the safe rather than getting a$$ sweat all over it cause I carry it. $1200 worth of dependability work from Kings Gun Works is for use. If it was $1200 worth of engraving thats another story. Point is,it's what you have on you that matters when the feces hits the rotary device. So I'll carry my .45 and the fatty SH-BA and not worry too much about scratches or stuff.
Wet

Back