Any Canadians with the narrow wallet?

I've been looking for a new wallet and have pared my choices to the Narrow Bifold or the Medium Bifold. So I was wondering, are there any Canadians using the Narrow? Since Canadian bills are ever so slightly wider than US bills, I wanted to make sure that they won't poke out the top or anything, or I would go for the slightly larger Medium.
Thanks!

Hmm, if there aren't any Canadians who can help, would anyone who has a narrow wallet be so kind as to check and see how close their bills sit to the edge of the wallet?
Thanks again!

US currency easily sits hidden inside the currency slot, below the inside flap if I take the time to neatly place and stack the bills inside. When I receive change from the cashier and in a rush to move on and hastily shove bills into the slot, it takes a bit more effort to keep the bills from showing at the top edge. With Canadian bills, they wouldi probably sit a little raler than the inside flap, but inside the outer flap.

Owning a medium bifold also, I never had this issue with bills poking through the top edge.

CID I have the Large Bi-fold and it is amazing. Our bills sit in there very deep. I mean I have to open the wallet and look deep inside to see the cash. The Medium should fit perfectly.

Back