Any info on the Model 3 and Mode 4 SnGs?

"Should I put you down for a model 3 ?"

I don't know who's worse, Strider for producing all this fine stuff, or you for making it as easy as possible to get their fine stuff! :D

Back to your question. I'll let you know a week or so after I get my Model 2 SnG. More than likely, the answer will be yes, put me down for one...

Warning to new guys to this forum &/or Strider knives. Get yourself a nice Benchmade and FORGET all about Strider knives! Run away! They'll hook you in no time! :eek:

Will the #3 (all Black) be a corrosion resistant coating, like oxide or something, or will it be like the tiger stripes only without the stripes?:D

Reason I ask is I want to dive and run with the SnG and not have to worry about corrosion as much. Right now I carry my AR on runs and by the time I am done the blade has already started rusting. It is not a big deal, its just surface rust, but I would like to not have to worry about it on my SnG.

Also which blade style do you guys like best? I was thinking of getting the tanto since I have my Ar, but being that their both flat ground I don't know if one has any strength benefit over the other.

Thanks for listening:D

Matt Chunn

Back