Any knife makers in Sacramento?

Currently looking for a knife maker in Sacramento county. Further details I would like to discuss in person.

IIRC, you were looking for them a few months ago. No luck?

Try the california knife clubs:
CALIFORNIA
Bay Area Knife Collectors Inc meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Newark Recreation & Community Center, 35501 Cedar Blvd., Newark, CA. Visit BAKCI for updated educational events and special Saturday meetings. Dues are $25 per year, membership is open to anyone with a sincere interest in knife collecting. Contact BAKCA Inc. Membership, PO Box 3274, San Ramon, CA 94583

Southern California Blades Knife Collectors Club meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Monte Verde Park at Shadeway Rd & Nixon St, Lakewood, CA. Dues are $15 for an individual or $20 for a family for one year. Contact SCBKCC, PO Box 1140, Lomita, CA 90717 or call 310.326.3869. Visit SCBKCC

IIRC, you were looking for them a few months ago. No luck?

Try the california knife clubs:
CALIFORNIA
Bay Area Knife Collectors Inc meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Newark Recreation & Community Center, 35501 Cedar Blvd., Newark, CA. Visit BAKCI for updated educational events and special Saturday meetings. Dues are $25 per year, membership is open to anyone with a sincere interest in knife collecting. Contact BAKCA Inc. Membership, PO Box 3274, San Ramon, CA 94583

Southern California Blades Knife Collectors Club meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Monte Verde Park at Shadeway Rd & Nixon St, Lakewood, CA. Dues are $15 for an individual or $20 for a family for one year. Contact SCBKCC, PO Box 1140, Lomita, CA 90717 or call 310.326.3869. Visit SCBKCC
Thank you!

I think Birdvis knives is in Sacramento area

I think Birdvis knives is in Sacramento area
So is Serge Panchenko, and DB Fraley is nearby in Dixon...I'm also in Sacramento but very rarely make knives from scratch. If we know what you're looking to have done it may narrow down who to recommend.

If we know what you're looking to have done it may narrow down who to recommend.
I wanna first try to make a little fixed blade.
I also had an idea to find someone who could let me make it by my own in his shop. That would probably be even better

Back