Any News

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod
From Blade Show 2016...

Like when is the release date for the stonewashed RAT 1's :D

Don't forget the update on the coyote brown handled SP line as well... SP43 and SP6 to be specific :D :D

Hey guys,

I'm still settling back in after a couple shows in a row, I'll check on these and let you know what I learn.

I was just posting wishful thinking, if Ontario has something like this in the works that would be great :thumbup:

I imagine after the NRA Convention and Blade being so close together you and Toooj both need some time to unwind.

I hated not being able to make the NRA show and meet you guys in person, I only live 30 minutes from Louisville.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just posting wishful thinking, if Ontario has something like this in the works that would be great :thumbup:

I imagine after the NRA Convention and Blade being so close together you and Toooj both need some time to unwind.

I hated not being able to make the NRA show and meet you guys in person, I only live 30 minutes from Louisville.

Ahh, sorry we missed you. And yeah... after back to back shows, there's a lot of catching up to do. Not the least of which is catching up on sleep.

Boru13,
What were you thinking? :eek:The NRA shows are turning into SHOT Show II and a not to be missed event.
Were your ears were ringing? Some character named Spark stopped by and had some good things to say about you.
Thanks for your participation on our sub forum.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
VP of Engineering
Ontario Knife Company

Boru13,
What were you thinking? :eek:The NRA shows are turning into SHOT Show II and a not to be missed event.
Were your ears were ringing? Some character named Spark stopped by and had some good things to say about you.
Thanks for your participation on our sub forum.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
VP of Engineering
Ontario Knife Company

I wasn't thinking Toooj, that was the problem :eek:

Spark told me about stopping by your booth and talking with you, I think he was enjoying telling me about it a little to much though :D

It's my pleasure participating in your sub forum :thumbup:

Back