Any of you Snody Totin Bangers goin to Blade,,

A few of us are gonna go eat and DRINK,, Friday night,, Fat Steaks. Or Great Sushi,, or Both, all I know is that I'm hungry and thirsty,, you guys are more than welcome to join us,, Holla,,, J,,,,

Next year you can count me in. I have too many costs right now with my daughter and extraneous family. I'm stoked to get in on the blade crew. I know it will be a dude thing for me which my wife has no interest in. Sometimes that is a true relief!

Friday may be the only day I do make it.
I might be able to make it to eat fri...I'll talk to you at he show mang.

We are in North Hotlanta, but I will still be totin my getto gear,, Mang

What the bizness is mang???

You bringin dat hater cage to A-town Mang??

My boys want it the fast way, the ski mask way...duct tape...they all blacked out looking for haters...

You heard..

There will be haters,, there will a armada of them ,, but no one will say shit to your face,, just be up on your sack,, then type about you on Monday,, let them type my name,, for every one man that does not like the way we talk or the way our knives look,, there will be 50 that think we are $$$,,,,, Haters equal money,, let them type,, cause that's all they can do besides sit there behind a table with their overpriced blades,, or outside tea bagging each other, what does it matter,, they and their ways are dated,, gotta be mobile, and talk to folks,, the I'm better than my customer's shit doesn't fly in the knife world,, or any world for that matter,, people are educated and don't want to be treated like second class dipshits,,, Haters are Broke!! and that's Real Talk,,

Last edited:
There will be haters,, there will a armada of them ,, but no one will say shit to your face,, just be up on your sack,, then type about you on Monday,, let them type my name,, for every one man that does not like the way we talk or the way our knives look,, there will be 50 that think we are $$$,,,,, Haters equal money,, let them type,, cause that's all they can do besides sit there behind a table with their overpriced blades,, or outside tea bagging each other, what does it matter,, they and their ways are dated,, gotta be mobile, and talk to folks,, the I'm better than my customer's shit doesn't fly in the knife world,, or any world for that matter,, people are educated and don't want to be treated like second class dipshits,,, Haters are Broke!! and that's Real Talk,,

Well said. :cool:

A big +1 :thumbup:

Feel pity for haters. Always with the hatin'.
Me, I never leave the ATL. A quick tip for hungry playas:

The Rusty Nail, mang. Where it's 1974 every day!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-rusty-nail-pub-atlanta-2
The Nail has the best burgers I've ever had anywhere, ever. And the place rocks. Easy to spot- just look for the smoker out front- shaped like a giant revolver- with smoke coming out of the barrel.

FWIW- Tru ballas go to Bone's. Best be prepared to drop $$$$$
http://www.bonesrestaurant.com/about/

HAHAHAHAHA! I just came by this section for the first time. You guys sound like you're summa dem homies from my hometown, Memphrica. I speak fluent Nutbush slang. You guys almost got it. LOL. I'll check you guys out at the show. I'll be the one clockin yall all cockeyed while I creep by wit ma triggy finger itchin on the chrome. If you think you mighta seen me, betta check yo pulse. LOL!

Feel pity for haters. Always with the hatin'.
Me, I never leave the ATL. A quick tip for hungry playas:

The Rusty Nail, mang. Where it's 1974 every day!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-rusty-nail-pub-atlanta-2
The Nail has the best burgers I've ever had anywhere, ever. And the place rocks. Easy to spot- just look for the smoker out front- shaped like a giant revolver- with smoke coming out of the barrel.

FWIW- Tru ballas go to Bone's. Best be prepared to drop $$$$$
http://www.bonesrestaurant.com/about/

Damn bruh. How you gunna let dem foolz miss da scrate spot when they right down da screet? You playas gotta hit up Doc's if you gunna be Stayin at da Reegy Wavy. Head noaf on 41 fo about two lights and bang a leff. Mofo right derruh. Good lil' jurnt fo a berr and a Ruby. YOU KNOW!

Back