Any Spooky Halloween Knives This Year?

Sooo. Are these in the mail in time for Halloween??
Be disappointed if they aren’t here for Halloween. 🤔
John 🎃

I doubt it. Halloween is only a few days away and one of those days is a Saturday. I'll certainly post if my Halloween Sheepdog gets here in that time but I really don't expect it.

The fact is that we are still in a pandemic. There are still supply-chain and shipping issues. I'm just happy to see Kizer doing this at all. I'll be happy to have them for whatever is left of fall and to EDC for the entire month of October next year.

I doubt it. Halloween is only a few days away and one of those days is a Saturday. I'll certainly post if my Halloween Sheepdog gets here in that time but I really don't expect it.

The fact is that we are still in a pandemic. There are still supply-chain and shipping issues. I'm just happy to see Kizer doing this at all. I'll be happy to have them for whatever is left of fall and to EDC for the entire month of October next year.

It says right on the page: (Due to the serious delay of shipping, it is expected to arrive in the US warehouse around November.11st to 25th).

Agreed, I am just happy Kizer offered this.

I will be sending my mini sheepdog back. Had I known it was going to be a November knife I would have never ordered!! 👎
John 🎃

I will be sending my mini sheepdog back. Had I known it was going to be a November knife I would have never ordered!! 👎
John 🎃
I mean, you were following this thread and presumably are aware of the pandemic that's been going on for almost two years now, plus the massive global shipping slowdown that has hundreds of ships unable to offload and pick up cargo in the same week that they arrive to their scheduled ports.

I'm saying it's definitely not their fault that the knives will be late for the holiday, and they're kind of lifetime Halloween flair. Why send it back when you could either enjoy it for many Halloween seasons to come or gift it to someone special to you who also loves Halloween?

If you want to play the pandemic card. The knives should have been offered earlier and ordered earlier!! I am so sick of all excuses being pandemic blamed. It’s been going on and should be anticipated.
Done. 😁
John 🎃

I mean, you were following this thread and presumably are aware of the pandemic that's been going on for almost two years now, plus the massive global shipping slowdown that has hundreds of ships unable to offload and pick up cargo in the same week that they arrive to their scheduled ports.

I'm saying it's definitely not their fault that the knives will be late for the holiday, and they're kind of lifetime Halloween flair. Why send it back when you could either enjoy it for many Halloween seasons to come or gift it to someone special to you who also loves Halloween?
Thank you for your understanding! My friend. The shipping time is killing us! We will try our best to expedite the shipping time.

If you want to play the pandemic card. The knives should have been offered earlier and ordered earlier!! I am so sick of all excuses being pandemic blamed. It’s been going on and should be anticipated.
Done. 😁
John 🎃
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience! Please accept our deepest apologies! Pocket knives are illegal in most countries, we shipped knives via air these days but it still takes two months to get to the US warehouse. We feel anxious just like every fan does. Let forget about the knife, hope everyone has a nice and lovely Halloween in advance!

Happy Halloween:

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

John 🎃

Hey, maybe you'll end up liking it. If not, it's a limited edition. In the worst case scenario, you could sell or trade it.

That said, I'd love to get my hands on the Halloween Lieb from last year.

Back