Any way to suggest different features on a SAK??

I just bought a Vic Hunter---the corkscrew is worthless:jerkit: the reamer is a close second.

I'd rather have a phillips or even better yet a hardened Torx bit in the size that comes with most scope mounts these days.

Any way to get Victorinox to make any changes???

Communicate your idea to them???:confused:

If you're capable of realizing "Torx" is a registered trademark and thereby requires capitalization, SURELY you can come up with an email address for Victorinox without help.....

What have you been using the corkscrew and the reamer on that deems it worthless in your opinion? Please do provide factual evidences.

Why didn't you buy a different model that had tools you could use? :jerkit:

Thats just it---I have no use for a corkscrew or reamer---on a knife that has been dubbed the "Hunter"---seems like it would have tools usefull to a hunter.

The locking blade---saw---gut hook---screwdriver/can opener have uses to a hunter--at least in North America.

They could have deleted the tooth pick too---no way I'm stickin that thing in my mouth after I've gutted a deer---even if you removed it before gutting it would still be nasty after you put it back in the slot.

A philips--Torx---and Allen wrenches would have way more uses.

Alcohol and firearms don't mix---so the wine is out---hence no need for a corkscrew-----and even if I were to knock back a cold one----the cap would twist off:D

And yes---they intend the knife for the deer hunter----it even has a stupid picture of a deer right on the handle----lololololol

I bought it for the saw---locking blade and gut hook.

I was merely looking at ways it could be better for a hunter and delete the useless items.

Kind of like the Golf model has a divot fork and ball marker---or the Equestrian has a hoof cleaner-----instead of the lame old standard Swiss Army BS that they throw on every model they make.

So-o-o-o-o-o...........I refer back to my initial post.:confused:
It appears Victorinox hasn't received enough negative feedback regarding this particular combination of tools to see fit to make a change in the lineup.

The One Hand Fireman model has a corkscrew. Those firefighters like a good merlot before a four alarm blaze. :D

I have an idea, could someone make a bit holder that would fit into the corkscrew, abit like the mini-screwdriver?

Back