Anybody have or make leather sheaths for Beckers?

I'm getting ready to make leather sheaths for my Necker, CU and CB and am wondering if anybody else has made or owns leather sheaths for Beckers with pics for inspiration? :) I'm considering using the plastic/Kydex liners in the nylon sheaths in the new leather sheaths as well, but would like to see what others have done first if possible.

Thanks for any inspiration!

*blows viking horn*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!

Give him a minute, he will have the answers you seek.

no, nobody at all has leather or made leather, EVER in the history of Becker knives. see it will void the warranty you see :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Moose, that's a right purty BK-2 sheath. :thumbup:

This one is particularly handsome, Moose...

100_1156.jpg

May need one of those for the Beckerhead Crewman, should such a thing come to pass.

This one is particularly handsome, Moose...

100_1156.jpg

May need one of those for the Beckerhead Crewman, should such a thing come to pass.

That's my M1 Belt Basic. It was my main ride, until a guy offered me alot more for it than I normally charge, I told him I could make him one for what he was offering, but he wanted that one, because "It was famous" WTF. Oh well, I took his money, he took the sheath, and because I'm a nice guy, I threw in my stag handled firesteel.

Moose

Moose, on those sheaths with the horizontal straps around them--are they purely for aesthetics or do they serve an actual purpose? I've seen them on many sheaths but am unclear if they have a particular function.

The sheaths look REALLY good. I like the old world look. I don't need another ounce of kydex. I like my sheaths like I like my underwear--all leather.

Moose, on those sheaths with the horizontal straps around them--are they purely for aesthetics or do they serve an actual purpose? I've seen them on many sheaths but am unclear if they have a particular function.

The sheaths look REALLY good. I like the old world look. I don't need another ounce of kydex. I like my sheaths like I like my underwear--all leather.

Those are for horizontal carry, either small of the back, or crossdraw. They are the M2 HoriCarry design. I made one for Shinank, here, and several for my busher friends here, within 3 states. I usually only work with Beckers, mainly, because Beckers don't get much love in the leather custom sheath world. I make them for other knives, but I really prefer working with Beckers. Don't know why

Moose

Back