Anybody want to play fantasy dream build?

No comments about anything other than features please.

XM-25 Fatty Spearpoint Flipper with 2-tone blade finish (flats working finish and grinds satin), and full Ti everything, with Textured scale, all in a Multicam-like DLC w/ matching Ti lanyard bead and Ti standoffs.

:eek:

Pure fantasy.

Your ideas?

Last edited:
Im in for a 3.25 inch gen 5 non flipper slicer all beadblasted smooth solid one piece Ti frame with s90v beadblasted steel.

Last edited:
Hinderer sword!

Damascus XM with flamed Ti frame and hardware.

XM Hellfire with Tantalum frame.

XM Spear with laminate bronze and Ti Frame

This is always fun! Here is mine (or at least one of them):

XM-18 3.5", Mokuti lock side, textured Mokuti scale, Damascus blade. Might as well add a Mokuti clip and spacers while I am dreaming. Could also do Mokuti liner with textured LSCF scale.

Mirror polished custom hollow ground Spanto flipper w/ full stonewashed Ti everything, texteured scale stonewashed standoffs w/ mirror polished centers.

I'll take a folding Fieldtac...in that old school Mustang Forge Damascus. ;) ...and what the heck, make it an auto! :D:D

How's that for fantasy? :)

Anyone with photochopping skills...

...can you overlay some multicam on a textured scale (no need to be on the knife)? My minds eye shows it pretty sweet. The scale of the pattern would compliment Mil. issue gear.

If no, my minds eye has a pretty picture that will do fine.

I'll take a folding Fieldtac...in that old school Mustang Forge Damascus. ;) ...and what the heck, make it an auto! :D:D

How's that for fantasy? :)

The knife I first described would be a folding beast, not exactly like but similar to something the size of a folding Fieldtac.

Back